.

Saturday, July 27, 2019

My Happiest Day Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

My Happiest Day - Essay Example The opening ceremony was emphatic and exciting. One side of the stadium was full of Atletico Madrid fans while the other side Real Madrid fans were chanting and singing victory songs. Believe me; it was magnificent and gigantic especially because I was one of the fans present in that stadium. Once the referee blew the whistle, the high profile match commenced with hype. Real Madrid’s players were showing a lot of enthusiasm and gave the fantastic performance. Motivational slogans and songs from fans of the two teams were conspicuous. By the end of the first match, Atletico Madrid scored. For me, this was a sad moment but I still had nope that my team will emerge the winners. This was the only goal in the first halftime and the second half of the match. Real Madrid players had many chances to score, but ninety minutes erupted without a single goal. The referee extended the match by five more minutes and Real Madrid got a corner kick. I closed my eyes in hope that my team will s core and all I heard was the rumbling of the ground as thousands of fans celebrated the equalizing goal. Despite the fact that my eyes were shut, I shouted and celebrated with my fellow fans. My happiness was evident and felt as one of the happiest person in the world. It was evident that the match was going to have extra time. It was not only surprising but overwhelming because Real Madrid scored three more goals in twenty minutes. My favorite team was finally crowned as the Champion after twelve years.

No comments:

Post a Comment