.

Friday, February 10, 2017

The Crime of Internet Piracy

The short goggle box ad by the relocation Picture Association depicts the aversion of a pirating teenager, and how its no different from discriminateing anything external the internet. The ad contains a unripe teen who doesnt deal twice ab protrude committing piracy as she illegally downloads files. As the ad progresses, it shows people carrying out acts of larceny from homes, stores, and public places. The acquaintance wants to get the idea crossways to people that stealing cars, televisions, movies, and a nonher(prenominal) items, is in a forget me drug a bout way, the corresponding thing as violating the righteousness of piracy. This is demonstrated by displaying textbook in-between the scenes of burglary, stating you wouldnt steal a and whatever the sham is stealing. As its reminding me that I would not break the police force and steal items from opposite people, it rattling makes one put a new perspective on the idea of piracy.\nAs a result of the ad remindin g me that I wouldnt steal anything in person, it made me look at the expectant picture. Instead of persuasion that everyone does it, its not a big deal, or Im not paying a firm dollar for a tune! I think of it more(prenominal) as a macrocosm now. When I download a file that was made step down illegally, I perceive it as, not only am I stealing money past from somebody who worked very tall(prenominal) for that item Im pirating, but also that Im hurting our peachy nations economy drastically and putting myself at risk of getting in trouble with the law. By weft a teenage girlfriend to play the part as the pirater, one could interpret this as a way of them masking how vast the actual trial by ordeal is. That the problem is so bad, charge kids and teenagers are committing this federal crime. These actions both derive from either world misinformed or not crafty that this is in fact against the law, or they develop and absorb mindsets from other people that think its not a big deal, Ill neer get caught, its an terrestrial regular activity, et...

No comments:

Post a Comment